Sunday, March 30, 2008

20 miler

Today got in my first of 3 20 milers to get ready for Cleveland Marathon. Me and Rick went up to the Towpath Trail to get it in. I feel this was one of the best weeks of training I have ever done. I got in a tempo run, ran intervals and got in a 20 mile long run in. 43 miles total. Legs are sore but overall I think it went well.

I would take tomorrow off but im at 159.3 miles for the month. I try not to be to obsessive about mileage but to be that close to 160 miles and not go for a short easy 3 mile run would be tough. It's already most miles I ever ran in a month and if I was like 10 away it wouldnt bother me. Just hope I can walk normal tomorrow.

My goals for next week arent has ambitious. I just want to be over 30 for the week, with at least one day of speed work and a 10 miler next weekend. I signed up for a 5K on Saturday, not doing anything special or cutting back to run it, just doing it has a training run.

No comments: