Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tempo Intervals

After Tuesdays terrible run where I had to make like a bear in the woods I needed a good run. Yesterday I think I got in. I went to Buhl park to run and wanted to do some speedwork. I ended up doing 2 - 1.5 mile tempo intervals. Not sure I would want to go has hard has I normally do intervals but the description of a comfortable hard pace didnt sound has bad. I did them in 12:49 and 12:38. I am not sure if that was right pace or not but felt about right. I took a 3 minute rest between them. Two minutes may of been enough, not sure. 6.2 total miles for the day and that put me over 100 miles for the month. Im shooting for 150 for March which will be most ever in a month for me. With a 20 miler planned for the 30th I should be able to do it.

No comments: