Tuesday, April 1, 2008

162.3

Last week I thought was one of my best weeks of training ever. I got in 43 miles, a tempo run, intervals and a long run of 20 miles. Not bad. I was worried yesterday I over did it cause I was real sore. But woke feeling a little better today, so time will tell. See how I feel later when I try to run. Might not get has much in this week has I want but I will try. Mostly wil just try to do miles. I am signed up for a 5K on Saturday. According to Glovers training plan thats what I should do. But still want to get good mileage in this week.

In march I got 162.3 miles in running. I did a 3 mile recovery run on monday. You should do a recovery run after a long run right?? I know I shouldn't be mileage obsessed like that and it was already a all time high for me. Hopefully I eventually get to the point I dont worry about things like that but it might still take a while yet.

No comments: