Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Wonky

It might not of been the smartest thing to do but I ran tonight. I am not even sure how to describe it. Some times I think its the knee, other times my ankle, some times the shin. And this morning all of them. But thru the day it seemed to get a little better. And after a couple miles running seemed to loosen up. Now I hope its just something that works it self out in a few days. No way im going to miss my last long run, even if its a bloody stump I will find a way. So I have deleted any speed work this week, and will try to do 3 or 4 easy runs and my long run on Sunday. I iced it alot, and will try to do some more stretching later and rest of the week. Right now it feels ok, of course Im sitting, but walking it just feels unstable. Wait and see how it feels in morning.

No comments: