This year my training has been different then last year.
- More MPW this year during training.
- An 18 week plan over 16 last year.
- Less speedwork in the form of intervals. Mostly Yasso 800's last year
- More long runs. 3 20 milers planned this year over 2 last year.
- Tempo runs. I need to check but dont think I did them last year.
- I toped out last year at 43 miles. I have been over that 3 times now.
With 5 weeks till marathon, 2 weeks still I start my taper I just hope for 2 more good weeks. I think I jumped miles a bit this week, so next week will do a slight cutback week and try to get in the 30-35 range. The week after that I hope to be in the 45-50 range before I start taper.