Saturday, January 31, 2009

Yak Trax

I splurged yesterday. We got our tax return in. Not alot but enough to get a few items I been wanting/needing. We got the car tired we been needing. Among the other things I went and got Yak Trax to make this snow running easier. I did first run in them this morning and was happy with them. Second thing was a digital camera. I now can start adding more pictures to this blog. Quit groaning, I didnt say of me. I took a few at the park this morning to test it out.







Some pictures from the bridge over the old mill.




Me after my run.



Edit: Next time I add 1 picture at a time. They came up wrong order. Remember this is a work in progress.

1 comment:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

great pics! i still have yet to pick up the Yak Trax... my luck all the snow and ice would melt once i buy them... hmm, maybe i should get to the store ASAP! :)