Tuesday, January 27, 2009

porter and Stout

http://www.porterstout.com/

I got in the 6 miles according to my plan. Real easy pace. That makes 11 days in a row. But I might end it for the wrong reasons. My foot is starting to bother me. Its the top of the foot and best I can figure out its caused but my calf being too tight. Did some extra stretching the last couple days but today it still felt real tight when I stretched it. If that isnt whats causing it I have no idea what to do then. I've had this problem off and on for a long time now, need to finally figure out what to do. I suppose I could stop running for a while. NAHHHHHHHHHh

Article sent by RW today, 10 tips for running in the cold

http://www.runnersworld.com/article/0,7120,s6-238-267-269-12420-0,00.html?cm_mmc=training-_-2009_01_27-_-training-_-TRAINING%3a%2010%20Tips%20For%20Running%20in%20the%20Cold%20

According to them I regularly overdress. I agree some times but lately I dont think I have been, except occasionaly wearing an oversized balacava.

1 comment:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

hmmm, take care of that foot so you're not forced to take days off... good luck!