Sunday, January 25, 2009

pabst Blue Ribbon

Sunday, I did 9 miles on day 9 of my streak. No end in sight for running streak. Hopefully my Run till I get back to Work streak will end in the near future. I did 4 miles today and it was a bitter 5* degrees out. I suppose I could wait till later in day when it will be a balmy 20* but in some ways its nice to get it out of the way.

Today starts week 3 of my marathon training. Heres how the week is supposed to go:

Monday Rest (so much for that)
tuesday 6 miles
Wednesday 6 miles
Thursday 4 miles
Friday 6 miles
Saturday 5 miles
Sunday 11 miles


lest see how it goes. A few more weeks and we start with speed work. Are you has excited has I am?? I just hope it warms up a little. At least to freezing.

2 comments:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

Great job Bruce... if i was waiting for it to be above freezing for a run, i'd be waiting a long time i think :)

Denise said...

We have a case of PBR in the fridge right now...although I can no longer stomach it. My husband loves it, though!