I got in 4 cold, slushy miles. Winchill was 4*, actual temp was 17*. I have decided not to worry about hitting an alltime high total for Feb. I decided this based on 3 things:
1. Think I need a rest day. Feeling a twinge in calf.
2. The weather. I cut todays short because of it.
3. My plan for this week was to get in mid 30's. I have 13 right now and plan/hope to be in 15 to 17 area on Sunday. I know I will be 13 because of the half but keep saying I am going to run a couple extra before and/or after it to make it more of a long run. So if I get to 18-22 miles thur Saturday I will be good.
4. Oh, also the fact with the 3 long runs in March I should put more miles in then this month either way if all goes good. (knock on wood.)
Plus I was going to take 2 days off this week. Which would mean taking 2 days off between thursday, friday and saturday. Right now I plan the plan is take thursday off, run 5 on friday and decide saturday by how I feel. If I run it will be short and easy 3 or 4 miles.