Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I have enough character

I got in 4 miles tonight. I was going to run 5 but the cold got the best of me. Im so tired of these cold runs. Just the cold in general. 40 degrees would be so great. I can dream of running in shorts some time soon. Right now I think 30's wouldnt be so bad. I planned to cut back some this week but now thinking of doing even less. I am hoping to keep my weekly mileage over 30 at a minum and try to top out in the 50's. I plan to go longer every other week so the week I dont will be less. It is easier to keep mileage up while running 5 or 6 days. Dont think I could do 7 days a week. I need a day off to rest legs. This week my orginal plan was to run 5 or 6 days and hit at least 30 miles. Im not too far off track for getting there but if this cold keeps up IM not sure I have it in me this week. Maybe I just didn't get enough sleep the last few days. I hope to get back to how I was running last week. But at times that was frustrating in the cold. Just get thru this week and see what next week brings. At least I wasn't so sore tonight, like I was on mondays run. Wheres global warming when you need it??

No comments: