Monday, February 9, 2009

subjects

I must have writers block. Haven't thought of much to write about lately.

Any suggestions?? Will venture into any subjects. Sometimes I worry I bore myself Just writing what I ran that day. OF course lately life has been kind of boring. Run and wait to get called back to work. Nothing to exciting here. (ok maybe discussing would my daughters pregnancy could be more interesting but thats not what this blog is for. Well sort of)

One last thing, here's this weeks scheduled training plan. I haven't been following it by the letter but getting in long runs, plan to do the speed work has planned and getting in long runs. Basically following it in spirit.

Mon rest
Tue Tempo
wed 6 miles
Thu 4 miles
fri 6 miles
Sat 5 miles
Sun Long 13 miles

Hopefully it will be a good week and get it all in.

1 comment:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

i sometimes have a hard time coming up with things to post about too. Have a great running week!