Monday, February 23, 2009

Rest day

Nothing new on the running front. I took a rest day. It was actually a planned rest day. But due to shin pain and foot pain I have decided (dont hold your breath on this one) to take a couple extra days off. I still want to run at least 4 days this week. The plan is 6 days but I think I need to get this doing better. Hoping a couple weeks of cutting back wont hurt me much.

In other news I had good news. I think. I got called back to work. For how long who knows but I go back tomorrow morning. So how does this work thing go again??? Hopefully its like riding a bike and comes back to me. Wait do I know how to ride a bike? I dont remember.

1 comment:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

enjoy the extra rest days, and good news about going back to work! not sure how much you'll like the alarm clock, but ... :)