Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Boredom

It's 9:08 am and im already bored for the day. I have taken kids to school, wife to work, playing on twitter, played party poker.net tourny and contemplating a nap already. Im supposed to meet Rick at 4:30 for a run so not doing that this morning. Maybe I should call work and see when I can expect to get called back or if. Getting old being off without money.

I relaced my shoes yesterday, just the right shoe. I been having a foot problem, hurting on the top of foot where the arch is highest. upping mileage lately has irratated it worse. Not having much luck finding a solution so far. So trying this new lacing method where they go straight across and dont cross over each other. So it should widen the shoe plus less pressure on top of arch since they dont criss cross. Giving it some time to see if it helps.

2 comments:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

hope the lacing helps, good luck with your run today!

Denise said...

Lacing can make a big difference. I hope it helps.