Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sizzler

I didnt race this weekend. I decided 3 weeks in a row was enough. But have no fear, I have a race planned for next Sunday. Perfect 10 Miler This week didnt go has planned. I had wanted to run at least 5 days and get in over 30 miles. But missed one day cause of some foot pain sidelined me on Thursday and stomach problems made me miss my Friday morning run.

I got some new shoes, I got Under Armour Illusions I havent worn them before so see how they do in the months ahead. I think I figured the one toe/top of foot problem was caused by the one pair of shoes, so hoping it goes away.

Not much else is coming to mind, except my Brillant idea that GU should combine with Pez but that might need to wait for the patent.

1 comment:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

Hope the shoes work for you, I'll be curious to hear what you think of them! :)