Friday, August 14, 2009

And the WInner is...........

Me. Apperantly. I got an email yesterday from Greg at Racevine - Triathlon, Marathon, Half Marathon Schedule and User Reviews that I had won entry into the contest they had held to win entries into races and other great prizes. So I did a review of a race cause they did have a free entry to Columbus Marathon and for free I would sure give it a try.

But I didnt win that but I did win entry into another race. Yes the first of November I will be running in the inaugural Spirit of Pittsburgh - Half Marathon I expcet to recieve the details for signing up for it the coming week.

I took a look at the web site and seems to be a good organized race with lots of swag. Of course anyone who knows me, knows I wont pass up a free race entry. So looks like I got another race to add to the schedule.

3 comments:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

congrats! another race to add to your list! :)

ShutUpandRun said...

Yay congrats. Winning is good!!

Gina Harris said...

I saw that you had won! Congratulations!