Thursday, May 27, 2010

Recovery Week 2.


I think recovery is going well. Did 3 short runs so far this week. Feel ready to start training for my next race. Im still deciding on a June race but have my July goal race picked out. Its the Presque Isle Half Maraton on july 18. Its my 6th time running it. Im making a goal of getting a PR there. If you never been to Presque Isle its flat. Pancake flat. Maybe too flat.

So, Starting Monday, which happens to be memorial day I got a 7 week training plan to follow which I made using Runners Worlds smart coach found on their home page. It was a plan I thought I could follow without too many tweeks. Never know when you might need to switch a day around. So the plan for now is to work towards PRing in Presque Isle! And I may of found a race that serves both purposes, theres a Thursday evening race coming up in June the day im supposed to do speedwork. Dontcha love it when a plan comes together?

No comments: