Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sad blog

I really do think of many good topics and things to say while out running. Of course by the time I get here to post anything I have forgotten it or got distracted reading other blogs. My goal of at least 2 posts per week is sadly being missed.

This was actually a good week running wise. I got in some speed work. I got in a few intervals on Tuesday which is supposed to be tempo Tuesday but some times those things dont work out has planned. I did a tough hill run on Thursday. I ran the hills hard even if my pace doesnt show it. Then did a 10 miler on Friday. Since Sunday is supposed to be my long day I did 12 miles today. I got in a total of 39 miles with 2 days of rest. Hoping for another good week this week. I think im going to sign up for a 15k in Erie on the 20th. That may be my race of the month.

2 comments:

Some guy named John said...

Running is a little bit like drinking in that regard. Back in my younger days, I spent a little too much time at the pub. I'd get into bizarre philosophical debates while hoisting a few with friends, and I'd have what seemed like brilliant insights at the time. But when I tried to remember them and write them down the next morning, they'd always be gone!

Same thing happens to me while I'm running: I get flashes of brilliance while out running and thing "I've got to write that down!" But then, I can't remember at the idea at all by the time I get home.

Jason said...

i know exactly what you mean about the great ideas while running. i think of all these things to write about then come back and have nothing. good week, hope this week as been a good one as well