Sunday, September 13, 2009

Upcoming

Im feeling better. Since mid week I just felt lousy. I went to a golf outing on Saturday and golfed 18 holes feeling like I had a nyquil hangover. Then I dragged myself out of bed this morning when the alarm went off at 6 AM. 6 AM. On a Sunday morning so I could go run with Rick.

I got there passing up my buddy Bob on the way. Found out his route and then me and Rick joined him for part of his 20 miler. He's training for the Marine Corp Marathon. Me and Rick got in around 8.5 or there abouts. And other then feeling a little tired today I feeling much better.

I have signed up for my next race, had to get at least one in during September, mailed my application in to RunAroundErie.com No idea about the race but real sure I should get a PR and I do like the other races I have done at Presque Isle. Octobers race is going to be the Peace Race 2009 After that we will see.

No comments: