Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday

I got in a chilly run today. I am still coughing a little but feeling better. Not much of a pace but this month is all about getting the miles in. For me thats the only good thing about being laid off, I got time to run and recover. This will be one of the few times I have run 7 days a week. I had set a goal of 1600 miles for the year and while I hit some bumps in the road during november, december is off to a good start. I got 25.1 miles in so far this week and a big weekend planned. Im signed up for a 15K race tomorrow evening. http://teampr.info/darkpark.htm A few of us have talked and are doing it has a fun run. It will be run in the dark, with snow

Then Sunday is the Road Runners christmas party. I told someone I would be there a little early so we could get 8 miles in. I feel a big december, at least running wise.

No comments: