Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday

I got in a 7.5 miles today, on what looks to be my last Friday off work for a while. I had been struggling at the job I had, I know hard to believe, and then mine along with many others had our hours cut for the past week and maybe longer. So I was able to find another job. Similar to what Im doing, but its just customer service. I start training on Monday morning. For the next 3 weeks I am training on day turn, then I have to work evening after that. Hopefully thats not permant but its nice to have the mornings off to run.

So anyways, its been a stressful week. Luckily running has relieved some of that. Hopefully things will improve shortly. In 90 days I actually will be making more money then I do now, so hopefully things will start to get better. Finicially its been toughest year ever here.

1 comment:

ShutUpandRun said...

Sorry finances have been so sucky, but glad the running is helping...